Monday, November 15, 2010

Please Comment?

Okay guys. This makes me feel like a jerk, but I need to say it.

Please comment? It makes me feel like people read what I’m writing, and that makes me feel good about writing, and like I want to write some more. Currently, no more than two people have commented on a single post, and they are the same two people: my mom, and my roommate, who gets to hear me whine about nobody commenting. See?


Also please follow? It’s not hard, all you need to do is click the little button over on the right (I think that’s where it is). The very first night I had my blog up, my friend Jesse followed me and it made me super happy, and I thought this would be a trend. But it hasn’t been. Don’t you guys want to be trend setters??


You can comment anonymously; you don’t need an account or anything. A bunch of you have commented on the links on my Facebook, or liked them, and that’s great, but there’s a special sort of satisfaction that comes from getting comments on the blog itself. It’s not hard, especially for the ones of you who leave comments on FB already.




There are also some of you who have told me in person that you read every post. You have no idea how happy that makes me, like I am made of sunshine and rainbows. That level of happiness, that also happens when you leave comments. So pretty please?


Like I said, I feel like a total dick for asking this, but it means so much to me. Like Christmas, only every day!!  I promise this will be the last time I ask, but don't you want me to feel like it's Christmas every day? That's a pretty awesome feeling.

4 comments:

  1. You are so, so silly, but I've been reading all of your posts and they are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have been faithfully reading and enjoying the blog. I get so excited when I see on fb that there's a new one (partially because it means I get a temporary but entertaining break from my work...).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read 'em all, not always immediately, but soon, and I love it. funny and true and you. it's great. honestly, I didn't realize I could comment anonymously; looked like I *had* to Comment As, and I didn't want to go there. didn't subscribe for similar reasons, but I visit very day.
    - d

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to comment on your work... really, I have. But me being an easily distracted college freshman (speaking of which, I should be working on my Plato rewrite...), I get easily distracted. (Obvious comment is obvious XD) Anyway, what I really want to say is that your blog makes my day a bit brighter every time I read it :) Thanks for that, Nicole :D

    ReplyDelete